I have really got the bug for writing now – I feel any spare couple of minutes I want to get my laptop out and start writing, but I have found myself asking ‘What do I actually write about?!’ Now I’m sure that this is something that everyone has experienced at some point in their blogging life, whether this be at the start like me, or at some point throughout your journey!
I have to say, I love a good list, so I decided to put a list together of all the things I plan to write so far (I can only imagine that this list is going to continue growing!), so here it is:
- Holidays! I have one booked in October, so the plan is to give you all an update on this when I get back.
- Favourite iPhone apps
- Monthly updates – I thought I could use this one to let you all know what I have been up to on a monthly basis.
- Film reviews – I’m a Cineworld cardholder, so I watch a lot, so this one will most likely be repeated time and time again.
- Book reviews – I love reading, however never get the chance to these days. Hopefully by putting this on my list it will encourage me to start reading again!
- Share 5 goals I want to achieve in the next 5 years. I say 5 years because I want them to be big and exciting!!
- Top 10 countries I want to visit.
- Meals out – Andy and I love a good meal out, so when it’s really good I will be writing about it.
- Blog anniversary – I’ve put this one on in the hope that it will keep me going and that this blogging won’t just be a fad.
- A-Z list – now I saw this on my friends blog and have been inspired to try and write something similar.
- Childhood memories – There are some hilarious ones I’m sure!
- Cats! I have 4 so it makes sense to write about them!
- How to make the best cup of tea! Andy and I have many debates on how to make the perfect brew and I know I’m right so it’s only right to share it!
- Product reviews – I’m not sure how often I would do this, but I’m sure when I try something new I will share it.
- Crafts – I’m a knitter and a crocheter, so I will share my projects I am working on.
- Charity events – I have raised a lot of money over the years for Cancer Research, so I will keep you update with what I’m involved in.
- Pet peeves – I have a few, I’m sure I share some of you with you guys too.
- My dream celebrity dinner
- My last ever meal
- Make a mix tape – well sort of – I will do a list of my favourite songs and link them to the videos.
- What’s in my bag – when I do this, I will make sure there is something exciting in there!!
If you can think of any more that will help a newbie, please comment below, I would love to hear your feedback!