I have to admit I do have quite a few pet peeves, but I thought I would tell you about the ones which really get my goat!
- White socks. Strange I know, how can a sock really offend me that much! In all honestly I don’t know, but I just don’t like them! When a guy is all dressed up in a nice suit and they look proper dapper the worse thing they can do it team it up with white socks!! WHY?! It just looks ridiculous! Black socks are the way forward! And if your wearing shorts and really need to wear socks, then wear trainer socks!
- Eating with an open mouth. I’m sure this is on most people’s lists – I don’t understand why certain people feel the need to slop their food around in their mouth like they are some kind of horse. I can let people off who medically can’t chew with a closed mouth, but those that don’t, serious guys come on, its’s just polite to shut your mouth!
- Sniffing. When someone has a cold and they are always sniffing drives me up the wall! I have on numerous occasion just gone up to people with a tissue and told them to blow their nose! It’s just one of those noises you notice and drives you insane.
- Larry Let Downs – If you didn’t want to spend time with me or do a certain thing, or go to a certain place, why say yes in the first place?! I would be much happier in the long run if you told me to straight away rather than letting me down the night before or even worse on the day!
- Poor timing keeping – I will admit sometimes my time keeping can let me down (so, yes I actually annoy myself!!), but generally if you know you have somewhere to be, why choose to go to the loo right before we need to leave or stay in bed until the very last possible moment? (Can you tell Andy does some of these!!)
- Repeaters – just say what you have got to say to me – let not beat around the bush about it and then repeat it all over again! Time is key don’t you know!
Like I say, that’s just a few – I think if I listed them all I could quite possibly be here all day!
Let me know what your pet peeves are, or if you have any comments on this post I would love to hear them!