When I was younger it was all about doing mix tapes and if you ever had one from a boy then you knew they were pretty keen!
These days, CD are going out of fashion and its all about downloading the latest songs to your phone or iPods, so I thought I’d do a version of a modern mix tape and give you my top 11. Like I said mix tapes were normally given between people and it would be full of love songs, so these are for Andy – Love you kid ❤
- Elvis Presley – Only Fools Rush In
- John Legend – All Of Me
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
- Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
- Bryan Adams – Everything I Do, I Do It For You
- One Direction – Little Things
- James Blunt – Bonfire Heart
- Little Mix – Secret Love Song
- Ellie Goulding – How Long Will I Love You
- Lawson – Where My Love Goes
- Nathan Sykes – Over and Over Again
What would you have on your mix tape for your loved ones?