Today I’m been nominated by the lovely Emma from La Blonde Voyage to take part in The Versatile Blogger Award. The idea is, that I put up 7 facts about me, so you can get to know me a little bit better.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the link to their blog
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers
So here it goes:
- I never used to be a cat person, I was always more interested in dogs. However I have 4 cats – Molly, Lily, Daisy and Lola and you read more about them here. I wouldn’t be without my little furbabies now!
- I’m not a fan of horses – I find them really unpredictable and it makes me very wary of them. I’m sure they’re fine, but they’re just so… big!!
- My favourite ice cream/cake/sweets is something coffee flavoured, but I don’t like to drink it.
- I can never get enough sleep. I could sleep all day and night and still be tired! My bed is my favourite place to be.
- I have a half-sister who I don’t speak to. She wanted to get to know me but not my brother so for me it didn’t see right. Call me daft but I’m just too loyal to my brother.
- I love a good notebook but I usually have no reason to use them, so end up collecting them.
- I have more grey hair than my nan, mum and brother all put together. I don’t mind them but if I could wake up one day and be grey all over then I would be in my element!
So, here’s my nominations:
- Karen from Jinksy Beauty
- Kirsty from Kirsty Leanne
- Lyndsay from Fizzy Peaches
- Saira from Through The Glitter Glass
- Sarah from Here You Me
- Francessa Louise from Bella Momento
- Ashley from Ashley Nicole
- Nikki from Just Around The Riverbend
- Jem from Jem’s Journal
- Lisa from Fairly Rosy
Hope you’ve enjoyed reading, I look forward to see all your tags and learning something new about you all!