Where did September go? I can’t believe we’re in October already! Don’t get me wrong though, it’s all good because it means our holiday is just around the corner!!
I seemed to have quite a big to do list for September, but from reading other people’s to do lists, I have realised it’s OK not to complete these – I can just carry them over to the next month. So here’s what I had planned:
- Schedule tweets – I used Hootsuite for this and it took an age to do because I scheduled all of my previous blog posts. Once it had been done though, it was brilliant as I could just sit back, relax and not have to worry about promoting previous posts.
- Jam Jam’s blog post – I had planned to get this post completed in September, but time has run away with me and as I want to bake with this product I would prefer to take my time rather than rush it and write something half hearted, so this has been moved over to October’s to do list.
- Organic & Botanic review – This post was about a moisturiser which was kindly sent to me to try out – you can catch the post here.
- August to do list – you can catch up on my round up of August here.
- Decoupage post – So over the last couple of months I have done quiet a bit of decoupage for friends and family, so I had planned to write a post on these. Again September ran away with me and I ran out of time, so this post has been moved over to October as well. I can see October being mega now with everything else I have planned!!
- White Hart meal review – As it was Andy’s birthday at the start of September I treated him to a meal at our favourite restaurant – you can catch up on it here.
- Primark make up post – I watched a vlog by Saira which was all about Primark’s make up and the review she gave for the most of the products was brilliant, so I thought I would treat myself and test it out for myself! You can find Saira’s vlog here and the post I wrote here.
- Novello Lounge review – this is a new restaurant which has opened in the town where I live. I was invited to the opening night where we had free food and drink for a few hours. You can read what I thought about this place here.
- 2,100 tweets – each month I give myself a target of tweets to hit, just so I don’t become lazy and just scroll through to Twitter and it also makes me interact with other bloggers. I managed to achieve this with still a week to go!
- 485 followers on Twitter – I have to say, I absolutely smashed this! I finished on 508 which is 240 followers up from last month! Thanks to each and everyone of you who has followed me and stuck around!
- 549 blog views – Again, I smashed this too! I finished on 668 views which is 248 views up from last month. I was and in fact still am, completely buzzing about this!
So, that’s all of my September to do list. I have to say it’s my best month yet and I can’t wait to see what October brings!
How did your September go? Did you manage to do everything on your to do list?