Wow – where has October gone? I’m sure it was September just a moment go?! Looking back at my do list, it look like I’ve had quite a busy month, so it’s no wonder it’s flown by really!!
So, here’s what I was busy beavering away at:
- Ibiza 2016 – As I’m sure most of you are aware, Andy and I went to Ibiza for 11 nights at the start of October. The hotel we stayed in was lovely and it was right on the beach front. It was so nice just to get away and spend some time just the two of us. You can read all about the holiday here. While we were away I took the opportunity to get my head into as many books as I could. I have written reviews on them on here too, so you can catch them on the below links if you have missed them:
- At the end of September I decided to do my first ever giveaway on Twitter. I decided on a stationary one and got some lovely pieces from Sainsburys. The giveaway went really well and I have managed to get over 200 followers in one month, which is a big deal for little old me!!
- Like this post I did a review of September which can be found here.
- I have always been a bit of a crafter and like to turn my hand to anything and recently I have fallen in love with decoupage all over again. I have made a couple of things for my new baby niece, something for a friend and then something for our house – you can find the post here to see all the pretty things I have made over the last couple of months.
- I aimed to get 680 followers on Twitter and finished the month with a whopping 795!! Thank you to all of you who have followed and stuck around!!
- Blog views, I had aimed myself to get 780 views and finished the month with 1060 views! Looking back I think I must have been a bit kind to myself on this goal so I will certainly up my target for November!
That’s all for now. How was your October? Did you manage to complete all of your goals and to do lists?