I’ve never really been into Christmas let alone Christmas films but since being with Andy and him being a huge kid, I’m starting to develop a love for this time of year – films included so here’s some of my favs!
- Elf – seriously if this isn’t on your list…. errrr why?!?!! 😜
- The Holiday – it’s just so heart warming and makes you all gooey!
- Home Alone – any of them! All of them back to back is preferable!
- Bad Santa – again both of them! We watched the new one at the cinema a few weeks ago and was a good watch!
- Jingle All The Way – this reminds me of this year with those Hatchimals! 😂
- A Christmas Carol – I’m happy to watch any version of this
What’s your favourite Christmas film?