I have to admit I like these posts purely because I’m nosey and like to see what people carry around with them! For me, this time of year it’s generally making sure I don’t get ill so here’s what I’ve been carrying about with me!
- Gloves – never want to be caught out where I don’t have my gloves with me so always carry around my trusty mittens!
- Cold and flu tablets – because you never know when you’re going to need them!
- Head ache tablets – again you never know!!
- 3D glasses – we have cineworld cards so you never know if you’re going to need glasses if you decide to go last minute
- Mirror – we’ll kind of a mirror, it’s a mirror blank plate that would put over a switch or socket when you don’t want to use it. The place I used to work at did a mirrored one which was made into a coaster so I use this as my mirror
- Pens!!! You can never have enough!
- Purse – of course, I’m not going to get far without it really am I!!
- Lipstick – I always have at least one with me
- Tissues – as it’s not just the weather that can make my nose run!!
So that’s what I carry around with me at the moment – donyou have anything different in your bag?