I talk about my other half Andy a lot and after a conversation in the pub one night he agreed to do a quick Q&A and have a post on my blog dedicated to him.. so here it goes!
- What is your ultimate favourite film? The Matrix.
- If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? My Mums Sunday dinners because she makes the best Sunday dinner ever!
- What good couldn’t you live without? Cheese! I need cheese in my life, it’s my favourite thing!
- What did you want to be when you were younger? A vet.
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? In England. I’m not going anywhere else! Married with kids.
- What’s your favourite thing to do outside of work? Be around family at the pub.
- If money was no object, what would be the first thing you buy? An island in the Caribbean.
- If you had 24 hours to live what would do you? A day with all my family and the night with you.
- If you could have a super power what would it be? Eternal life so I could see everything.
- Which 5 countries tops your holiday wish list? America, Australia, China, Japan and Canada.
- What is your idea of a perfect day? Being alive when I wake up and still being alive when I go back to sleep, so every day is a perfect day.
- What do you want from life? Someone to share it with and to have children with so there is someone to carry on my name.
- If you could take one thing away from this world what would it be and why? Cancer because it kills people regardless of age, sex, nationality- it just kills.
- What is your party trick? Stripping full monty style until I got fat!
- If our home was on fire and you only had time to grab 3 things, what would they be? You, my wallet and my phone. Everything else in the house can be replaced.
There you have it – that’s person I live with and share my life with!