I can’t believe January has been and gone already! For most, it’s the worst, dreaded month of the year, but for me, it’s getting back into the swing of things and it’s also my birthday month!
So here’s what I’ve been up to blogging wise:
- I hosted a giveaway on Twitter of some Soap and Glory bits. I’m a sucker for a giveaway myself, so I love hosting them and receiving pictures, videos and thank yous when they receive them.
- I have wrote a blog post about how my blog has grown over the last 6 months – you can read it here
- Andy came up with an idea of doing a post of getting to know him. So I posted a post together of a few questions so you could get an insight on what he likes!
- I have done the usual round up for November and December as I was a little caught up in December doing #blogmas. You can read all about it here.
- And of course, I did a new years post! Just a few goals of what I would like to achieve in the next 12 months!
My Twitter and Instagram followers have increased over the last month which makes me super happy! And as well, the followers are sticking around which is the cherry on top of the cake! How has your blog done so far this month? Do you have any tips for increasing your blog following?