How the hell is it March already?! Seriously I’m sure it was January just a bink ago! I’m so excited for March so am so pleased it has come round as quickly as it has!
So here’s what I’ve been up to over the last month:
- I signed up to Birchbox and I absolutely love it! I received my first box and couldn’t have been any happier with it. You can see what I received in my first box here. If you’ve not yet signed up to Birchbox, then what are you waiting for?! If you use code JW8HJ you will get your first box for just £5.00!
- It was my birthday at the end of January so I thought I would write a haul post which you can find here. I really am lucky to have received so many wonderful gifts.
- I did a review on Kiss Nails. For me these are the best false nails I have found and was lucky enough to receive some PR samples. You can read all about them here in this post.
- I also did a post on what I bought in January, which was a mixed of makeup, lush goodies and an amazing bobble hat which I LOVE! You can see what I bought here.
I had planned to write a post on Pancake Day as I LOVE pancakes, but I ate them all before taking pictures, which is typical of me!! I some how managed to convince Andy that Pancake Day was a week early so I have certainly had my quota of pancakes for the year!
My social media following has grown which I am always thankful for and somewhat surprised that other people find my blog so interesting. If you’re not following me, then you can find the links here to all my social medias: Twitter Instagram Bloglovin’
How was February for you? Did you do anything new or exciting?
Wow – where has October gone? I’m sure it was September just a moment go?! Looking back at my do list, it look like I’ve had quite a busy month, so it’s no wonder it’s flown by really!!
So, here’s what I was busy beavering away at:
- Ibiza 2016 – As I’m sure most of you are aware, Andy and I went to Ibiza for 11 nights at the start of October. The hotel we stayed in was lovely and it was right on the beach front. It was so nice just to get away and spend some time just the two of us. You can read all about the holiday here. While we were away I took the opportunity to get my head into as many books as I could. I have written reviews on them on here too, so you can catch them on the below links if you have missed them:
- At the end of September I decided to do my first ever giveaway on Twitter. I decided on a stationary one and got some lovely pieces from Sainsburys. The giveaway went really well and I have managed to get over 200 followers in one month, which is a big deal for little old me!!
- Like this post I did a review of September which can be found here.
- I have always been a bit of a crafter and like to turn my hand to anything and recently I have fallen in love with decoupage all over again. I have made a couple of things for my new baby niece, something for a friend and then something for our house – you can find the post here to see all the pretty things I have made over the last couple of months.
- I aimed to get 680 followers on Twitter and finished the month with a whopping 795!! Thank you to all of you who have followed and stuck around!!
- Blog views, I had aimed myself to get 780 views and finished the month with 1060 views! Looking back I think I must have been a bit kind to myself on this goal so I will certainly up my target for November!
That’s all for now. How was your October? Did you manage to complete all of your goals and to do lists?
I decided to change my monthly update post from ‘Goals and To Dos’ to just ‘To Dos’ as my goals will always be the same thing and I don’t want to bore everyone to death with the same thing every month!
So my to do list for August consisted of the below:
- Scheduling tweets of previous posts – this was the first time I had done this and was fairly straight forward to do. I use HootSuite for my scheduling which has a nice layout both on mobile and desktops.
- Get 200 followers on Twitter and retain them – we all know keep followers on Twitter can sometimes be challenging, however I started the month smashing my target anyway, so I had to make sure that I kept you all interested enough to stay following me. Good news is, I must be doing something right because I ended up with 340 on the last day of the month! Whoop – go me!
- My most important to do was to make sure I sign up for #BloggerHalloweenParty on the 1st August, which I’m so excited I did as I’ve been invited to go!!
- I like to plan ahead my blog posts, so I planned to do ‘What’s in my bag‘, Favourite apps‘, a charity post on ‘4Louis‘, a review of ‘Toad Diaries‘ and also my ‘July Goals and To Dos‘ – the links are all there if you haven’t read them and want to catch up on them!
September is looking very exciting, I have so much planned socially that I’m wondering when I’m going to be able to blog about it all, but I’m sure I’ll find time for it!!
Did you managed to do everything on your to do list for August? Anyone else going to #BloggerHalloweenParty?